When your intellect, confused by hearing conflicting statements, will rest steady and un-distracted (in meditation) on God, you will then attain Yoga (everlasting union with God). (2: 53) Gita.
Courses offered by Bhavan’s Institute of Yoga ( ADMISSION OPEN)
- Six Months Certificate Course in Yoga Vidya
- One Year Diploma Course in Yoga Vidya
- Six Months Advance Certificate Course in Yoga Vidya
- One Year Advance Diploma Course in Yoga Vidya
- Batches- Feb/August
Classes twice a week
The next batch of yoga course ( 11TH February 2023 to August 2023)
Morning classes:- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m Saturday & Sunday
9:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m Saturday & Sunday
Evening classes:- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m Saturday & Sunday
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m Monday & Tuesday
75% class attendance is desired from students.
There will be a written test at the end of the course. Students must qualify to obtain their certificates:
Pass marks is 40%. Total marks will be mentioned on the certificate.
Eligibility: This course is open for all: who can read, write and well understand Hindi or English; but those who want certification should have a minimum qualification of class X (ten).
- The fees for the entire (CERTIFICATE COURSE will be Rs. 12,500/- including examination and Certificate)
- The fees for the entire (DIPLOMA COURSE will be Rs. 25,000/- payable in two installments including examination and Diploma)
- The fees for the entire (Advance CERTIFICATE COURSE will be Rs. 12,500/- including examination and Certificate)
- The fees for the entire (Advance DIPLOMA COURSE will be Rs. 25,000/- payable in two installments including examination and Diploma)
Scope:- After completion of Certificate in Yoga Vidya, one can work professionally too, but one should keep enhancing one’s knowledge and skill.
The salient features of the course are
- The entire Yoga course is in the tradition of God as per the highest lineage of Yoga.
- The Course caters to the individual needs of well being (mind, body, spirit) & material needs of the participants.
- Besides physical health, mental health is largely benefited from this course as, while innovations in modern medicine & psychotherapy are vital in treating mental illness, more important is, helping people, firmly establish contact between the jivatma and the Paramatma; & this connectivity is a panacea to all the sorrows & afflictions of the society.
- All the major streams of yoga are taught Hatha, Karma, Gyana, Bhakti, Astanga etc. in theory & practice.
- Thorough practical ( yamas, niyamas, asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, meditation, stutis) & theoretical inputs are taught with emphasis on bhakti yoga as per the injunction of God.
- Teachers, experts in practical & theoretical topics of yoga are in the faculty. Some are Gold medal winners at the national & international competitions.
- The finer points of the philosophy of yoga is dealt thoroughly.
- Immense mental peace and connect with the divine is the uniqueness of the courses conducted here besides physical wellness.
- All these academic issues are taught under the guidance of competent faculty having decades of exposure in the science of yoga having, experience of teaching yoga in India & abroad including foreign missions.
Documents Required :
Ø Identification Proof with residential Address
Ø Latest Qualification Certificate
Ø Two photographs, one for the identity card and the other for office record.
For further details please contact:-
Room No. 20 Tel. no. 011- 23382002/9136882944/9910470269/9599912436/9911220466
Course Director: Mob. 9354035115 WhatsApp no. only